All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionEnergy Markets in Emerging Ecomies addresses current key issues, new opportunities, and various growth strategies relating to the energy markets in key emerging ecomies. The book addresses key aspects, including key oil and gas energy markets, and their strategic ties to global petrochemical and chemicals, shale gas, and renewable energy growths. It also provides insights on business strategies and market expansion strategies employed by MNCs and state-owned companies in maintaining and defending their positions in the global market, and in developing new markets and opportunities globally, particularly in China, India and the Middle East. The strategic implications of the global oil and gas prices fluctuations on the industries are also discussed. The practical and theoretical perspectives within the commercial context addressed in this book provide a clearer understanding of the energy markets and their leading players, relevant t only to industry players, but also interdependent markets.
- Author BiographyHenry K. H. Wang is a senior executive, author and international adviser with 38 years of extensive high-level business experience in China, the Middle East, Asia, and emerging and developed economies globally. He has held directorships in leading multinational companies and board positions in major joint ventures in China and international companies. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts UK. He was elected as vice chairman of the EU and British Chambers of Commerce in China, and as vice chairman of the International Energy and Environment Committee of the OECD Business and Industrial Advisory Committee. He was a member of University College London's Enterprise External Advisory Board, in addition to being invited to join the International Energy Agency World Energy Outlook (IEA WEO) review panel. Mr Wang holds international patents and has published papers in international journals; his management paper 'International and China Business Negotiation Strategy' was selected as one of the top five UK Management Papers of the Year 2015 by the UK Chartered Management Institute. He has been invited to speak at key international symposiums and lectured at leading US, UK and Chinese universities and business schools. His first book, Successful Business Dealings and Management with China Oil, Gas and Chemical Giants, was published by Routledge in 2014 and has been recommended by leading institutes in China and the Middle East.
- Author(s)Henry K. H. Wang
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.