Energy Options: An Introduction to Small-scale Renewable Energy Technologies by I.T. Power (Paperback, 1991)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- Est. delivery by 16 Mar
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRenewable energy can present a baffling array of options to aid agency managers, government officials, and advisers. This publication contrasts the relative merits of biomass, solar, hydro, and wind power, as well as detailing some direct applications.
- Author BiographyAt the time of writing, Drummond Hislop was a development economist and director of Biomass Energy Services and Technology.
- Author(s)I.T. Power
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication22/08/1991
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content Note30 line drawings and half-tones
- Weight317 g
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byDrummond Hislop
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.