CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn designing policies to help resolve its energy problems, every country faces a unique set of conditions. Contributors to this volume profile the energy situation in the developing countries, assess the role of energy policy in Third World development, and discuss the global energy situation in relation to these countries' consumption, production, trade, and resource endowment. The rest of the volume provides researchers with different sources of information--statistical and bibliographic--relating to energy policy development in the Third World. Managing the increasing demand for energy is explored in depth.
- Author Biographyosh /f Pradip /i K. /r ed.
- Author(s)Pradip K. Ghosh
- Date of Publication23/05/1984
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Development Resource Books
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byPradip K. Ghosh
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.