Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis broad-ranging text provides an analysis and assessment of the European Union's energy policy. It examines the components of the internal energy market alongside energy policy and politics on the international stage, and in doing so outlines the increasing importance of this global issue.
- Author BiographySamuel R Schubert is Assistant Professor of International Relations at Webster University (Vienna), Austria, and has published widely in the areas of EU, US and UK energy policy, EU-Russian energy relations, and the effects of energy-resource wealth on state stability. Johannes Pollak is Professor of International Relations at Webster University (Vienna), Austria, and Head of the Political Science Department, Institute for Advanced Studies (Vienna), Austria. Maren Kreutler is a researcher in the Department of Political Science, Institute for Advanced Studies (Vienna), Austria, and Lecturer in Comparative Politics at the University of Bochum, Germany.
- Author(s)Samuel R. Schubert
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe European Union Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight527 g
- Width138 mm
- Height138 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.