Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionGas represents a pivotal element of the European energy architecture. New elements such as the evolution of the EU Energy Union, the international climate agreement reached at COP-21, the EU-Russia gas relations in the aftermath of the Ukraine crisis and the supply potential emerging in the Eastern Mediterranean, are rapidly reshaping the European gas markets. This book seeks to provide an insight into these developments, with the ultimate aim of contributing to the current European gas debate. The book provides a balancing act between two issues-decarbonisation of the European energy system, and security of gas supply-that are usually conceived as different but actually represent two sides of the same coin.
- PublisherClaeys & Casteels Publishers BV
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationAX
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintClaeys & Casteels Publishers BV
- Weight408 g
- Width175 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byManfred Hafner,Simone Tagliapietra
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.