All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnergy Transduction in Biological Membranes was primarily designed for graduate courses in bioenergetics. Not only does it discuss basic principles and concepts central to modern membrane biochemistry, biophysics and molecular biology, but also (1) the components and pathways for electron transport and hydrogen ion translocation, and (2) the utilization of electrochemical ion gradients. The book is unique in presenting a comparative treatment of respiratory and photosynthetic energy transduction, and in using protein sequence data coupled with physical concepts to discuss the mechanisms of energy transducing proteins.
- Author(s)W. A. Cramer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/04/1991
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSpringer Advanced Texts in Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight805 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Translated byDavid B. Knaff
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.