All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionJohn R. Moroney and Flory Dieck-Assad cogently assess Mexico's goals of sustainability and the major policy changes that will be required to achieve them.
- Author BiographyJOHN R. MORONEY, a professor of economics at Texas A&M University, is author or editor of a dozen books and many scholarly articles. FLORY DIECK-ASSAD is a professor of finance and accounting at the Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey in Monterrey, Mexico.
- Author(s)Flory Dieck-Assad,John R. Moroney
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleTexas A&M University Economics Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 16
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note18 graphs, 61 tables, 4 figures, bib., index
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.