Energy and the Environment by Jack P. Kraushaar, Robert A. Ristinen (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $112.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- Est. delivery by 13 Feb
- AU $71.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe cover photo showing illuminated areas of the Earth at night as seen from space satellites illustrates global energy use patterns. The global extent of increasing energy use is cause to examine the ramifications of resource consumption and its effects on the world in which we live. This text examines several critical topics of global importance associated with our increasing use of resource consumption and its impact on our environment. Energy and the Environment, 2E provides updated information on pivotal issues that surround the study of energy through the exploration of basic concepts, resources applications, and problems of current interest. The text presents up to date research and data from the pages of current journals and government publications.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Ristinen is a retired Professor pf Physics at the University of Colorado in Boulder. Since 1974, he has taught the Energy and Environment course several times. Ristinen is a Former Chair of the University Energy Conservation Committee and has served for many years as Chair of the University's Radiation Safety Committee. Jack J. Kraushaar is a retired Professor of Physics at the University of Colorado in Boulder. He started teaching the course on Energy and the Environment in 1971 and has taught it several times since then. He has served on the Rocky Flats Citizens Advisory Committee, on the Boulder County Energy Conservation Board, and on the University Energy Conservation Committee.
- Author(s)Jack P. Kraushaar,Robert A. Ristinen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width191 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.