All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnergy comes in many forms, and we depend on it in many ways. This book explores the different forms of energy, looking at how it can be transferred and used.
- Author BiographyLouise Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. Her writing covers a wide range of topics from animals and science to history and social studies. Richard Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. He has written about a wide range of topics including science, nature, and history.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfosearch: Essential Physical Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.