Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionOn 6 April 2014 long-awaited reforms, came into force, unifying and radically reforming the law governing enforcement agents, and creating a new statutory procedure of commercial rent arrears recovery. In the second edition of this popular book, highly respected practitioners in property law and enforcement set out the most up-to-date and comprehensive review of the new law. Coverage includes: the new standards and certification for enforcement agents a complete review of the Taking Control of Goods Regulations 2013 the abolition of distress for rent the introduction of Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery (CRAR) the criminalisation of squatting. The authors combine their authoritative review and analysis of the law with insights into the practical impact of the rules and regulations, uniquely illustrated by numerous examples and practice points. The book also includes extracts from the relevant law and regulations, and so gathers in one convenient volume all the relevant law and guidance on enforcement and debt recovery for property lawyers, enforcement agents, commercial landlords, surveyors and insolvency practitioners.
- Author(s)David Marsden,Peter Levaggi,Peter Mooney
- PublisherThe Law Society
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Law Society
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.