All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngage Second Edition retains its successful topic-based learning approach, but w has a revised syllabus providing even greater support for students and teachers. The fresh design and up-to-date content are attractive to teenagers, and the improved unit structure develops confidence and motivation. Extra materials for teachers, and a full range of digital components, allow for flexibility, and there is also support for mixed ability classes.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notesd., col.
- Weight104 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.