All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging analysis of the Moksopaya, the Indian literary classic that teaches through storytelling how to enjoy an active, successful, worldly life in a spiritually enlightened way.
- Author BiographyChristopher Key Chapple is Doshi Professor of Indic and Comparative Theology at Loyola Marymount University. He is the author or editor of many books, including Yoga and the Luminous: Patanjali's Spiritual Path to Freedom and Reconciling Yogas: Haribhadra's Collection of Views on Yoga, both also published by SUNY Press. Arindam Chakrabarti is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Hawai'i at Manoa. His books include Mahabharata Now: Narration, Aesthetics, Ethics (coedited with Sibaji Bandyopadhyay).
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2016
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byArindam Chakrabarti,Christopher Key Chapple
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.