All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngaged Instruction: Thriving Classrooms in the Age of the Common Core is a timely anthology of practical ideas from thirteen educators actively working to support teachers in the dynamic environment of the 21st-century classroom. Each author addresses a specialty area and provides ideas for teachers to engage students in their classrooms w, in the new age of the Common Core. The transition to new standards and assessments in 2014 will require teachers to develop and expand a repertoire of skills in anticipation of the new measures of achievement. Teachers will need to shift how they teach and assess students, and students will need to adapt to those instructional changes. The strategies presented in this book will help teachers expand their skills with successful classroom practices.
- Author BiographyTom Hierck has a 30-year career spanning all grade levels and many roles in public education as teacher, administrator, district leader, department of education project leader, and executive director. Rachel Syrja has been a classroom teacher, mathematics coach and resource teacher, and professional developer over 20 years.
- Author(s)Angela Perry,John Almarode,Lisa Cebelak,Lori Cook,Rachel Syrja,Tom Hierck
- PublisherLead and Learn Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLead and Learn Press
- Weight367 g
- Width142 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.