All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book guides scholars and teachers of theology and religion through a process of self-reflection that leads to intentional, transformative teaching, dialogue, and reform in theological education and religious studies.
- Author BiographyAuthor Renee K. Harrison: Renee K. Harrison is Assistant Professor of African American and U.S. Religious History at Howard University School of Divinity, USA. Author Jennie S. Knight: Jennie S. Knight is the Director of Engaged Teaching at Guilford College, USA.
- Author(s)Jennie S. Knight,Renee K. Harrison
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/10/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.