All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA n-biased, grounded, and practical approach to employee engagement For managers and business leaders who want to enhance performance, this easy-to-use guide to employee management offers real solutions for getting workers engaged and increasing productivity. It explains what employee engagement is, why it matters, what the benefits of it are, what helps and hinders it, how to measure it, how to put theory into action when trying to create it. As an added benefit, it offers plenty of advice on how managers can keep themselves engaged, even during the toughest of times.
- Author BiographyLinda Holbeche PhD is a leading teacher and writer on HR topics. She was ranked number three in Human Resources magazine s most influential 2009 roll call of top industry thinkers. Until recently, she was the Director of Research and Policy at the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). She is also a Visiting Professor of Leadership Innovation at the University of Bedfordshire, a Visiting Professor in HRM and Organisation Development at Cass Business School (London), an Adjunct Professor (Executive Education) at Imperial College, London and a Visiting Fellow of the UK Commission for Employment and Skills. In addition to this she is an Associate of Erasmus Business School (Rotterdam), Edinburgh Napier University and Ashridge Management College. Linda is a Chartered Fellow of CIPD and a Fellow of both the RSA and the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM). Geoffrey Matthews is an experienced HR executive with an extensive background in employee engagement, organizational development, rewards, and international HR. He is currently Vice President HR Strategy for Merck KGaA, a leading DAX 30 European chemical and pharmaceutical company. Prior to this, Geoff held senior HR positions in a number of major companies including Roche and Hewlett-Packard. He is a Fellow of the UK Chartered Management Institute as well as being a member of the CIPD, SHRM and World at Work.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Matthews,Linda Holbeche
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.