All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionBeneath the cover of darkness, passion plays by its own rules. Lovely, poised Anne Beddington is in a desperate situation: on the run for a crime she didn t commit. Anne understands the wicked games she must play to survive she has perfected her silky voice, practiced her feathery caress but has she sufficiently mastered the art of seduction to become the mistress of the torious Duke of March, Devon Audley? War has left him a recluse, but Anne is penniless, alone, and needs a powerful gentleman s protection. Anne has learned how to pleasure a man, yet when this sinfully handsome duke insists that intimate delights must be a two-way street, Anne cant deny his sensual promise. Anne s delicate hands hold a healing touch, but it s her gentle kindness that opens the duke s eyes to the beauty around him and to a family who need him. Still, Anne is a mystery, and Devon intends to spend endless hours uncovering her secrets. When he finds out the terrible truth about the devious plot to brand her a villainess and endanger her life, saving Anne becomes his salvation. She has shown Devon how to live and love again. Now he will prove the power of his passion.
- Author BiographySharon Page is the USA Today bestselling author of more than ten titles, including The Club and Engaged in Sin. She is a two time consecutive winner of the National Readers Choice Award for her historical erotic romance and has twice received the Romantic Times Reviewers Choice Award. Married, with two children, Page holds an industrial design degree and has worked for many years in a structural engineering firm. When not writing, she enjoys reading with her children, downhill skiing, and mountain biking. Sharon Page loves to hear from readers and can be reached at www.SharonPage.com.
- Author(s)Sharon Page
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDell Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Weight209 g
- Width109 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.