All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngagement photo sessions are a traditional rite of passage for engaged couples and a long-standing service provided by photography studios worldwide. In Engagement Portraiture, award-winning wedding and portrait photographer Tracy Dorr takes readers through each stage, from booking clients, to tailoring each shoot to the clients' personalities and creating profitable products after the shoot has taken place.
- Author BiographyTracy Dorr is the owner of Tracy Dorr Photography and the lead image editor for Priore Photography Studio. She is the recipient of two Awards of Excellence from Wedding and Portrait Photographers International and is the author of Advanced Wedding Photojournalism. She lives in Clarence, New York.
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note200
- Weight519 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.