All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes up many critical question and explores how the discipline of communication can contribute in meaningful ways to produce more vibrant and responsive workplaces and how, in turn the engagement of communication scholars and practitioners in organizational contexts can enrich and deepen theory and scholarship.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleHampton Press Communication Series: Communication & Social Organization
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Edited byJennifer Lyn Simpson,Pamela S. Shockley-Zalabak
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.