All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngaging Paulo Freire's Pedagogy of Possibility is a cross-cultural case study of how people experience schooling in relation to their sense of time and optimism. Cesar Augusto Rossatto examines how real-life situations and social structures influence people's construction of tions of possibilities. The findings of this study suggest that a curriculum based on Freirean critical pedagogy and time theories can be used to enhance time-consciousness values in contemporary social life.
- Author BiographyCesar Augusto Rossatto teaches in the College of Education at the University of Texas, El Paso.
- Author(s)Cesar Augusto Rossatto
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/11/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byAna Maria Araujo Freire
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.