All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaching teens has always been a challenge. Add in the swirl of rapidly transforming culture and technology and no wonder today's teens are MIA at most traditional youth ministry offerings. It s the elephant in the sanctuary today's teens are more likely to look at confirmation as their exit from Catholicism, rather than their initiation into the Faith. Sadly, many never return. But how do we reach this new breed of teens? The formulas that worked with teens a generation or two ago, are now met with polite indifference. Today, young people prefer substance over sensation involvement over indulgence. They hunger for authentic relationships. They long for spiritual experiences that are firmly rooted in truth and dignity.
- Author(s)Frank Mercadante
- PublisherOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width132 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.