All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite increasing public awareness of climate change, our behaviours relating to consumption and energy use remain largely unchanged. This book answers the urgent call for effective engagement methods to foster sustainable lifestyles, community action, and social change. Written by practitioners and academics, the chapters combine theoretical perspectives with case studies and practical guidance, examining what works and what doesn't, and providing transferable lessons for future engagement approaches. Showcasing invative thought and approaches from around the world, this book is essential reading for anyone working to foster real and lasting behavioural and social change.
- Author BiographyDr. Lorraine Whitmarsh is a Lecturer in Environmental Psychology at the University of Cardiff, UK. Dr. Saffron O'Neill is a Research Fellow in Climate Adaptation at the University of Melbourne, Australia. Dr. Irene Lorenzoni is a Lecturer in Environmental Politics and Governance at the University of East Anglia, UK. All three editors are affiliated to the Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NotePhotographs, figures, tables, graphs, boxes
- Weight636 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byIrene Lorenzoni,Lorraine Whitmarsh,Saffron O'Neill
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.