All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngaging With History in the Classroom: The Post-Reconstruction Era is the third in a series of middle-grade U.S. history units that focus on what it means to be an American citizen, living in a democracy that expects as much from its citizens as it provides to them. In every lesson, students are asked to step into the world of the post-Reconstruction and industrialization era, to hear about and to see what was happening, to read the words of real people, and to imagine their hopes, dreams, and feelings. Students also learn to question the accounts left behind and to recognize different perspectives on the amazing changes in the social, political, and ecomic profile of America. Resources for teachers include a running script that's useful as a model for guiding conceptualization as well as extensive teacher tes with practical suggestions for personalizing activities.
- Author(s)Carol Tieso,Janice Robbins
- PublisherPrufrock Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEngaging with History in the Classroom
- Series Part/Volume Number0
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrufrock Press
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.