All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionenGendered celebrates the God-given distinctions between a man and a woman. It concludes that the more distinction is embraced, the closer a man and woman become. Thus gender, rightly understood, is a tool for intimacy. Written in a compassionate tone and winsome style, the volume speaks to Christians who want to kw what the Bible says about gender differences and why. This theology of gender is also of value for people who struggle with same-sex attraction but want to follow Christ.
- Author BiographySam A. Andreades is pastor of Faith Reformed Presbyterian Church at Quarryville, PA. Before that he was pastor in Greenwich Village, New York City, for ten years. He is the founder of G.A.M.E. (Gender Affirming Ministry Endeavor), which supports people who feel conflicted between their same-sex attraction and following Christ. He earned a D.Min. from Covenant Theological Seminary and wrote his dissertation on gender distinction in marriage. He is married and has three sons and one daughter.
- Author(s)Sam A Andreades
- PublisherWeaver Book Company
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeaver Book Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.