All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnthropometry is the study and measurement of human body dimensions. It comes from Greek's word: anthropos (human), merikos (measurement). It provides the fundamental basis and quantitative data for matching the workstations and products to the worker/user. Anthropometric data are used to develop design guidelines for heights, clearance, grips, and reaches of workstations and products.
- Author BiographyE-book author named Engr. MD Nursyazwi Bin Mohammad, was an entrepreneur in the field of building construction, supplies and services, known generically as Wannah Enterprise. If you are interested, you can visit his website at http: //wannah.net/. Author comes from Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia, and is one of the natives in Sabah, Momogun. The writer has a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing Technology) and Bachelor of Manufacturing Engineering (Manufacturing Design). Authors have extensive experience in the industry as a Machinist, welder, technician and engineer in some of the leading companies in Malaysia. However, now, active in the business arena. This e-book editor named Greanna Friva Binti Jainal. Editor is a teacher and now serves as an educator at SMK Muhibbah, Sandakan. Editor is a woman who hails from Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia. Editor's start higher education in Labuan Matriculation College and then, resume studies in Universiti Malaysia Sabah in the field of Bachelor of Education and Science (Chemistry). Editor very interested in writing despite busy work in educating students. Editor is also very active in the uniformed units and an Assistant District Commissioner in Sandakan for Scout units.
- Author(s)Engr MD Nursyazwi Mohammad
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight102 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edited byGreanna Friva Jainal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.