All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionAssuming only the most basic kwledge of the physics of fluids, this book aims to equip the reader with a sound understanding of fluid power systems and their uses in practical engineering. In line with the strongly practical bias of the book, maintenance and trouble-shooting are covered, with particular emphasis on safety systems and regulations.
- Author(s)Ian C. Turner,Institution of Plant Engineers
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/1995
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight385 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.