All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWith well over 90 per cent of all processes in the industrial chemical production being of catalytic nature, catalysis is a mature though ever interesting topic. The idea of this book is to tackle various aspects of heterogeneous catalysis from the engineering point of view and go all the way from engineering of catalysis, catalyst preparation, characterization, reaction kinetics, mass transfer to catalytic reactors and the implementation of catalysts in chemical techlogy. Aimed for graduate students it is also a useful resource for professionals coming from the more academic side.
- Author BiographyDmitry Yu. Murzin, Abo Akademi University, Turku, Finland.
- Author(s)Dmitry Murzin
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/05/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Textbook
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note322 black & white illustrations, 161 colour illustrations, 30 black & white tables, 161 black & white halftones, 161 black & white line drawings
- Weight641 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.