All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngineering Computations and Modeling in MATLAB(R)/Simulink(R) provides a broad overview of The MathWorks' MATLAB(R)/Simulink(R)/GUIDE development and modeling environment. This textbook shows how to use these software tools effectively in a variety of engineering applications, including modeling real-world dynamic systems. Concepts Discussed: Major concepts of MATLAB(R), Symbolic Math ToolboxA', Simulink(R), and GUIDE * Development of effective foolproof M-file scripts and functions * Use of the 2D and 3D plotting functions and handle graphics * Creation of interactive user interfaces and animations * Presentation of numerical methods, coded in MATLAB(R) functions * Accuracy of digital computations Special Features: * Numerous examples * Derivation of fundamental formulas using symbolic math computations * Dynamic systems modeling in MATLAB(R) and Simulink(R) * Development of user-friendly standalone GUIs * Introduction of aerospace engineering tools This book is used as a textbook by undergraduate and graduate students taking introductory and advanced courses in applied programming, and also as a reference for working professionals using MATLAB(R)/Simulink(R).
- Author BiographyOleg Yakimenko received his M.S. degrees in computer science, aerospace engineering, and operations research from the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technologies and Air Force Engineering Academy. He holds two Ph.D. degrees in these areas and is an Associate Fellow of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics. Dr. Yakimenko is the author of over 250 publications; his current areas of interest include guidance, navigation, and control of unmanned air, surface, and underwater vehicles, satellites, guided weapons, and parachutes, along with high-fidelity modeling and simulation of these systems.
- Author(s)Oleg A. Yakimenko
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1633 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine56 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.