All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Strobel worked for several years as a software engineer and consultant in the German IT industry before joining IBM Research in Switzerland, where he developed his interest in support for negotiations in electronic markets. During his career in research, he has published several articles on this topic in major international conferences and journals and received a PhD from the University of St.Gallen, Switzerland. Based on his experiences and contributions, the author discusses electronic negotiation techlogies - key ingredients for the next generation of electronic markets - from a scientific as well as a practitioner's perspective. He reviews the state-of-the-art and then introduces vel support mechanisms and design elements, which are applied in a number of case studies. This book is geared towards technicians interested in E-Commerce application development but also offers extensive background reading for educational purposes.
- Author(s)Michael J. Strobel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSeries in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note85 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight498 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.