All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA real boon for those studying fluid mechanics at all levels, this work is intended to serve as a comprehensive textbook for scientists and engineers as well as advanced students in thermo-fluid courses. It provides an intensive mograph essential for understanding dynamics of ideal fluid, Newtonian fluid, n-Newtonian fluid and magnetic fluid. These distinct, yet intertwined subjects are addressed in an integrated manner, with numerous exercises and problems throughout.
- Author(s)Hiroshi Yamaguchi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/03/2008
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleFluid Mechanics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 85
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1006 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.