All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWith Intellisim, a powerful interactive math engine developed by Intellipro, Inc., you can use the CD-ROM to quickly perform dynamic calculations and analysis on over 100 of the most popular equations in this book. You will be able to: Change parameters at will; Calculate results easily; Graphically plot results; Evaluate formulas for a range of values; Copy formulas and results to clipboard. Intellisim supports algebraic, differential, and mixed-equation systems. It allows you to customize formulas, and modify and combine each formula on the Engineering Formulas Interactive CD-ROM with other equations. Engineering Formulas contains over 450 units conversions, 180 term definitions, plus every significant engineering subject with applicable formulas, all arranged alphabetically. Properties of materials, formulas for geometric figures and formulas for structural sections are all included, making this an unparalleled technical ready reference. If you are a designer, project engineer, plant engineer or engineering student, you will find the answer when you need it. Engineering Formulas Interactive may become the single most useful reference on your bookshelf and in your computer!
- Author(s)Frank Sims
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementInteractive ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.