All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaximize the productivity of cutting.
- Linear regression equations for converting Rockwell, Vickers, Kop, and Scleroscope hardness numbers into Brinell hardness numbers.
- Formulas and linear regression equations for calculating ultimate tensile strength of the most commonly used work materials in relationship with their hardness.
- Formulas for calculating the number of inserts simultaneously engaged with the workpiece depending on milling conditions.
- Formulas to calculate machining time when facing, cutoff, and deep grooving and for feed and radial forces in relationship with tangential force.
- Set of formulas to calculate overhang of boring bars made of tungsten heavy alloys and cemented carbides in comparison with a boring bar made of steel.
- Formulas for metal removal rate and for calculating tangential and axial forces.
- Establishes power constant values for most commonly used work materials.
- Author(s)Edmund Isakov
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width121 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.21New
- AU $18.80New
- AU $10.94Used
- AU $24.85New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.60New
- AU $6.47Used
- AU $19.97New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.81New
- AU $11.56Used
- AU $24.00New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $16.80Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.06
- AU $78.97Trending at AU $90.48
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.