All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModern optimization techniques are widely applicable to many applications, and metaheuristics form a class of emerging powerful algorithms for optimization. This book introduces state-of-the-art metaheuristic algorithms and their applications in optimization, using both MATLAB(R) and Octave allowing readers to visualize, learn, and solve optimization problems. It provides step-by-step explanations of all algorithms, case studies, real-world applications, and detailed references to the latest literature. It is ideal for researchers and professionals in mathematics, industrial engineering, and computer science, as well as students in computer science, engineering optimization, and computer simulation.
- Author BiographyXIN-SHE YANG, PhD, is Senior Research Fellow in the Department of Engineering at Cambridge University (United Kingdom). The Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Optimization (IJMMNO), Dr. Yang has published more than sixty journal articles in his areas of research interest, which include computational mathematics, metaheuristic algorithms, numerical analysis, and engineering optimization.
- Author(s)Xin-She Yang
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2010
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.