All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor one/two semester courses in Engineering and Computer Science at the freshman/sophomore level. Engineering Problem Solving With C++, Fourth Edition provides a clear, concise introduction to engineering problem solving with C++ as well as the object-oriented features of the C++ programming language. The authors' proven five-step problem solving methodology is presented and then incorporated in every chapter of the text. The chapters in this text are designed to give the instructor flexibility in the ordering of topics with chapter topics covering the essentials of mathematical computations, character data, control structures, functions, arrays, classes, and pointers. Outstanding engineering and scientific applications are used throughout; all applications are centered around the theme of engineering challenges in the 21st century with an emphasis on incorporating real-world engineering and scientific examples and problems.
- Author(s)Delores M. Etter,Jeanine A. Ingber
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication04/03/2016
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight940 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.