Engineering Theories of Software Intensive Systems: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute on Engineering Theories of Software Intensive Systems, Marktoberdorf, Germany, from 3 to 15 August 2004 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2005)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSoftware engineering has over the years been applied in many different fields, ranging from telecommunications to embedded systems in car and aircraft industry as well as in production engineering and computer networks. Foundations in software techlogy lie in models allowing to capture application domains, detailed requirements, but also to understand the structure and working of software systems like software architectures and programs. These models have to be expressed in techniques based on discrete mathematics, algebra and logics. However, according to the very specific needs in applications of software techlogy, formal methods have to serve the needs and the quality of advanced software engineering methods, especially taking into account security aspects in Information Techlogy. This book presents mathematical foundations of software engineering and state-of-the-art engineering methods in their theoretical substance in the step towards practical applications to examine software engineering techniques and foundations used for industrial tasks. The contributions in this volume emerged from lectures of the 25th International Summer School on Engineering Theories of Software Intensive Systems, held at Marktoberdorf, Germany from August 3 to August 15, 2004.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/07/2005
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.195
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDavid Harel,Johannes Gruenbauer,Manfred Broy,Tony Hoare
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.