All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting with the basic concepts, the book gradually discusses important topics such as entropy, thermodynamic availability, properties of steam, real and ideal gas, power cycles and chemical equilibrium in increasing order of complexity. A lucid exposition of the fundamental concepts of thermodynamics in the book along with numerous worked-out examples and well-labelled detailed illustrations are sure to instil in the beginners a holistic understanding of the subject.
- Author BiographyP. Chattopadhyay, currently a senior faculty member in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Techno India College of Technology, Kolkata, has over 25 years of teaching experience. Prior to his current responsibility, he worked as Senior Engineer (Process) at HFCL. He has authored several textbooks such as Boiler Operation Engineering, Problems on Heat Transfer, Reactions, Mechanisms and Problems in Organic Chemistry, Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering-vol. I and II, Flowmeters and Flow Measurement, and Fluidized Bed Boilers. He has also contributed several technical papers and seminar articles in various journals.
- Author(s)P. Chattopadhyay
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight977 g
- Width185 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement1st Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.