All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngineering Viscoelasticity covers all aspects of the thermo- mechanical response of viscoelastic substances that a practitioner in the field of viscoelasticity would need to design experiments, interpret test data, develop stress-strain models, perform stress analyses, design structural components, and carry out research work. The material in each chapter is developed from the elementary to the esoteric, providing the background in mathematics and mechanics that are central to understanding the subject matter being presented. This book also examines how viscoelastic materials respond to the application of loads, and provides practical guidelines to use them in the design of commercial, military and industrial applications.
- Author BiographyDr. Danton Gutierrez-Lemini is Director of Engineering, Special Products Division, Oil States Industries, Arlington, TX. He holds a PhD from the University of Utah.
- Author(s)Danton Gutierrez-Lemini
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note130 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight748 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.