Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of IFIP Working Group 2.7 (13.4) for User Interface Engineering is to investigate the nature, concepts and construction of user interfaces for software systems. The group's scope is: * developing user interfaces based on kwledge of system and user behaviour; * developing frameworks for reasoning about interactive systems; and * developing engineering models for user interfaces. Every three years, the group holds a working conference on these issues. The conference mixes elements of a regular conference and a workshop. As in a regular conference, the papers describe relatively mature work and are thoroughly reviewed. As in a workshop, the audience is kept small, to enable in-depth discussions. The conference is held over 5-days (instead of the usual 3-days) to allow such discussions. Each paper is discussed after it is presented. A transcript of the discussion is found at the end of each paper in these proceedings, giving important insights about the paper. Each session was assigned a tes taker , whose responsibility was to collect/transcribe the questions and answers during the session. After the conference, the original transcripts were distributed (via the Web) to the attendees and modifications that clarified the discussions were accepted.
- Author BiographyStephane Chatty is at the Centre d'Etudes de la Navigation Aerienne, Toulouse, France. Prasun Dewan is at the Department of Computer Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
- PublisherChapman and Hall
- Date of Publication01/08/1999
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChapman and Hall
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1610 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byPrasun Dewan,Stephane Chatty
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.