All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume collects the state of the art in molecular materials. It collects the lecture tes of a series of lectures given by some of the best specialists in the field at the 2007 Erice International School of Crystallography, and also a NATO-ASI course. The school first established where we are in terms of modeling, design, synthesis and applications of crystalline solids with predefined properties and then defined current and possible futuristic lines of development.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2007
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series B (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight923 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDario Braga,Juan J. Novoa,Lia Addadi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.