All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModels play an important role in engineering. Models are used to test and improve designs. Readers will learn how engineers use different kinds of models and identify how a model and its subject are alike and how they are different.
- Author(s)Reagan Miller
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleEngineering Close-Up
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width198 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.