Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.94Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in paperback, Engineers tells the story of the brilliant minds that have constructed our man-made world, from ancient pyramids to modern spaceflight Discover the mathematical genius of Archimedes, the elegance of Leonardo da Vinci, and modern pioneers such as Ferdinand Porsche, alongside invations such as quake-resistant design, the evolution of flight, and the Large Hadron Collider This full-color book covers more than 100 architects, designers, and engineers in detail, including blueprints of their work, biographical information, and insights into the particular genius of each. Engineers also includes timeline spreads to add context for the groundbreaking and sometimes controversial projects that made history With original sketches and drawings as well as contemporary photography, Engineers makes an ideal gift book for artists, architects, scientists, and those who are fascinated by techlogy.
- Author(s)DK,DK Publishing
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width213 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.