CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated statistics and new photographs are featured in this revised edition of England the Land. Englands landscape is rich in beauty and dotted with history. From the breathtaking Lake District to the southern downs, take a journey across England with the help of full-color photos that depict the countrys cities, countryside, and wildlife.
- Author(s)Banting Erinn,Erinn Banting
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLands, Peoples, & Cultures (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width221 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.