All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFew small countries play host to as much variety of landscape as England, from rolling hills, cities of architectural splendour and picturesque villages, to sandy beaches and rugged coves in the south. Shown here in all its majestic beauty, the stunning photographs and fascinating text cover Durdle Dor, the Yorkshire Dales, Brighton Pavilion and much more. The desirable, chunky format makes this an ideal gift for any lover of England and travel in general.
- Author BiographyTamsin Pickeral was educated in art and art history and then turned her attentions to adventure. She lived for some time in Italy and has travelled extensively throughout her life. She returned to Britain after nine years spent living an unusual life on a cattle ranch in the US. Despite her wanderlust, it is Britain to which she keeps returning, finding it an endless source of inspiration for her books. She now resides in Norfolk, with her cowboy. Michael Kerrigan lives in Edinburgh, where he writes regularly for the Scotsman newspaper. He is a book reviewer for The Times Literary Supplement and the Guardian, London. As an author, he has published extensively on both British and world history and prehistory. He has been a contributor to Flame Tree's Irish History and World History as well as to The Times Encyclopedia of World Religion.
- Author(s)Michael Kerrigan,Tamsin Pickeral
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note170 colour illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width160 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.