All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere in London does the Queen live? What do people like to eat on Sundays? What is the Jurassic Coast famous for? Discover the answers to all of these questions and learn all about England and the people who live there. Find out what it's like in English cities such as London, Liverpool and York. Explore the farms and landscapes of England's countryside, and see the wild animals that live there. Read about the amazing history of Stonehenge, and discover the thrill-seeking sport of mountain biking! The Fact Cat series takes children at nursery age through to Key Stage 1 and above on a journey to discover the world around them, learning about a vast array of subjects on the way from space and science to ancient history and geography!
- Author BiographyAlice Harman is an experienced author of books for children.
- Author(s)Alice Harman
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFact Cat: United Kingdom
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight96 g
- Width229 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.