All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the new geography curriculum at KS1, Let's Visit aims to encourage young readers to find out about all the great places the UK has to offer, and maybe even get out and experience them for themselves. Along the way, they will pick up some key geography learning. Let's Visit: England explores eight great places to go in England - from the beautiful Lake District to London's superb Natural History Museum.
- Author BiographyAnnabelle Lynch is a freelance writer who lives in London. She specialises in young non-fiction, with a particular interest in natural history and geography.
- Author(s)Annabelle Lynch
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLet's Visit
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight124 g
- Width177 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.