All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition of England the People features the ways of life in early England from early Roman settlements to Viking invasions, and the legacies of the Angles, Saxons, Celts, and Normans, Englands culture is rich in heritage. Learn about the daily life of the English people, and what they eat, where they learn, and what they do for fun.
- Author(s)Erinn Banting
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLands, Peoples & Cultures
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.