All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnglish Alive! is a four-book series designed specifically to meet the needs of English students in Caribbean secondary schools. The series adopts a lively and exciting new approach to the study of English, helping students to become more confident in their use of English and ultimately succeed at their exam.
- Author(s)Alan Etherton
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/05/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width195 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.