Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth edition of English Brushup offers your student a brief and inexpensive guide to the grammar, punctuation, and usage skills they need most. The latest edition of English Brushup offers expanded coverage of Parts of Speech. This section has w been moved to the front of the text to aid students in reviewing the basics.
- Author BiographyJohn Langan has taught reading and writing at Atlantic Community College near Atlantic City, New Jersey, for over twenty years. The author of a popular series of college textbooks on both subjects, he enjoys the challenge of developing materials that teach skills in an especially clear and lively way. Before teaching, he earned advanced degrees in writing at Rutgers University and in reading at Glassboro State College. He also spent a year writing fiction.
- Author(s)Janet M. Goldstein,John Langan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight401 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.