All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
About this product
- DescriptionA small rural church seats fewer than fifty, with a nave more than 30 feet long. All the churches and chapels included in the book are still in use and can be visited by the growing number of enthusiasts who seek them out to enjoy their beauty and historical associations. A church such as St Edoc in Cornwall, where Sir John Betjeman is buried, and St Michael de Rupe in Brentor, Devon, are prime examples of the type of church to be chosen. The book will be illustrated with photographs, line drawings and engravings and the text will be informative but t dry and include anecdotes and tes on the locality.
- Author BiographyHugh Lander is a specialist writer on the history and treatment of old buildings, and is the author of several books, including Do's and Don'ts of House and Cottage Restoration and The House Restorer's Guide. Hugh Lander currentlylives in Redruth, Cornwall Peter Rauter is one of our most foremost still-life and location photographers, he gives a detailed guide to the techniques and equipment he uses for interiors photography. Peter Rauter currently lives in
- Author(s)Hugh Lander,Peter Rauter
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/09/1990
- Series TitleCountry S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 16
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Out-of-print date07/10/1997
- Content Note136col.ill.
- Weight556 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.