All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecrets of Reducing and Eliminating Your Asian Accent English is the third most widely spoken language in the world and its gaining ground. It's already counted as an official language of 94 countries. People in every corner of the globe are enrolling in English schools and online classes. But why? The reasons are varied but simple. Globalization of businesses, tourism opportunities, and the world of entertainment are only a few of them. This book is specifically written for Asian students who wishes to reduce their accent and greatly improve their English-fluent level. This book is essential for you to break through and t only improving your spoken skills but developing them so well that you can speak like a native English speaker. With the proven tips, tricks, and techniques in this book, you'll discover that you'll be soaring to an entirely new and exciting level of learning within days. On top of that, these guidelines can be used nearly effortlessly. We will Reveal Secrets To True English Fluency. In This Book, You'll.. Learn where the hidden z sounds are in many English plural words and when to prounce them. Discover the proper way to enunciate the five English vowels - a, e, i, o, u. Find out how to stress the correct syllables - the smallest part of any English word - in order to sound like a native speaker. Discover the fastest and easiest methods of shedding your accent. You'll be surprised at your options! Find out how the immersion can increase your fluency. You'll learn exactly what immersion is and how, even if you're t surrounded by native speakers, you can experience this powerfully productive process. Learn the top four reasons why speaking English like a native is absolutely essential in this global ecomic world of the twenty-first century. The Quickest Way to English Fluency This succinct book covers various concepts, ideas, and techniques to help lift you off your English language plateau and take you to the next level of learning. When you follow the tips and tricks and discover a few of the more stubborn obstacles preventing you from reducing your accent, then you'll begin to sound more like a native and your English fluency will skyrocket. English is t an easy language to learn. But if you are using proper methods to learn and speak, you'll find that your next level of learning is just a click away. Learn and adopt these techniques, tips, and many more secrets revealed in this book, and your English fluency will be on a whole different level in 45 days ! Remember: Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect. Download Now and Start Speaking Fluent English!
- Author BiographyHi! My name is Whitney. I am an international English professor and I have been an English professor of EFL for almost 23 years, during which time I have taught at all levels, and many age groups from Middle School up to adults. I have taught at a few big organizations in Korea and China, Open Universities, technical colleges, and high schools. I take great satisfaction in the fact that I was successful in helping even the weakest students to speak English and dramatically improve the level of many of those I taught. My success in teaching English is a huge part of why I am so confident in giving advice about learning languages. As English has become such an important skill for connecting with the world at large - be it for business, education or pleasure - I am eager to do all I can to support you in reaching your individual goals.
- Author(s)Whitney Nelson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.