All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive collection provides an unprecedented extensive bilingual dictionary on the subject of solar energy and helps users understand all the terms, abbreviations, phrases, and synyms of solar energy and techlogy. Over 8000 entries also include subjects like solar infrastructures, components and other alternative energy techlogies due to recent solar hybrid techlogy developments. See also: Vol. 2, the accompanying encyclopedia.
- Author BiographyGoran Mijic, Sandy, UT, USA.
- Author(s)Goran Mijic
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication06/06/2016
- Languageeng, ger
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight803 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.